Creating a Brand Identity for Real Estate Agents
Welcome to our guide for creating a Brand Identity for real estate agents. We are excited to explain why creating a brand identity is important, how to create it, and use it to expand your business.
Why is your brand identity important?
Every time we see the "Golden Arches" we know we are near a McDonald's and can almost taste those signature salty-goodness french fries. The same should be true when they see your name, image, or logo throughout town.
Having brand recognition increases the opportunities for people to remember who you are, refer people they know to you, and reach out to you when they are ready to buy or sell a home.
How to create your brand.
Before you can create your brand, you need to know who you are wanting to attract. Begin by selecting a target market - neighborhoods, second home buyers, vacation home buyers, retirees, empty nesters, first-time homebuyers, or urban dwellers. Once you know who you want to work with, then you can focus on the images and wording that will attract them to you.
We will focus on six important elements of your brand.
1. Professional headshot - first impressions are often lasting impressions.
2. Unique logo - stand out and be easily recognized across all sizes and formats of advertising including car wraps, billboards, bench signs, posters, business cards, and more.
3. Colors - keeping this simple with two or three colors provides a nice palate while not overstimulating your audience. If you are part of a brokerage with an existing color palette, embrace it.
4. Font - simple, clean, and easy to read is imperative for memory recognition of what you want your target market to remember.
5. Stationary - stand out by using your colors, logo, and business motto for all personal communication with existing clients.
6. Direct Mail - maintain a quality standard across all direct mail pieces that your sphere of influence and farm will receive. Each piece should include your colors, logo, and business motto.
How to increase your brand awareness
We will be focusing on four ways you can begin increasing your brand awareness today.
1. Website - remember to focus on what your target market is most interested in on your website. Include your colors, logo, and business motto to continue your branding across this extension of your virtual presence.
2. Social media bios - your business motto and logo should be included on all of your social media bios to build trust and consistency across all of your platforms.
Welcome to Social Share, where you’ll never have to worry about what to post again! Take the first step towards creating an engaging and informative online presence today with our brand new platform. You’ll have access to hundreds of real estate graphics and captions. Something for every occasion right at your fingertips! Sign up today and get 14-days free!
3. Newsletters - when creating your own newsletters or purchasing newsletters from marketing companies remember to include your colors, logo, and business motto on every issue.
4. Community board posts - this is a great way to reach new and existing clients while ensuring they remember you by including your logo and business motto with your responses and in your profile.
How Corefact can help
Okay, you know you need a unique brand to remain top of mind with your farm and sphere of influence. But you don't have the time or expertise to create it yourself. We have you covered!
Introducing our Elite Campaigns
As part of our Elite Campaigns, we help you speak the same language as your clients. We help you connect with your sphere of influence through imagery and clear calls to action - all while showcasing your brand.
We’ll add your portrait, logo, and custom color scheme to our highest-performing postcards. An Elite campaign is the most popular way to maximize your postcard capabilities while growing your brand.
Our Customer service team is ready to come to the rescue:
Call us: +(866) 777-3986
Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 5 PM PST
12 Thank You Notes Guaranteed to Generate Leads
Handwritten notes are a great way to break through the noise in today’s all-tech world. Here are 12 ways you can use thank you notes to generate leads.Read More
Drop By Gift Ideas For Realtors
Gifts help you strengthen and grow relationships with your clients. Discover seven ways to grow your business.Read More
Best Just Listed and Just Sold Direct Mail Postcards
Select from Corefact's top-selling Just Listed and Just Sold postcards to generate more business leads and become the top agent in your area.Read More